Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rain and wind equal achey Me.

This morning was a day for Tylenol arthritis medication for sure , it was damp and cold and rainy and windy , the only pleasure it warranted was a yellow wild canary with a black stripe who sat on my fence, it sat throe the drizzle for 5 minutes then flew away in a shot just like a bullet BIONG>>>>>
Then I got dressed and went to the store to buy some witch hazel which is an excellent astringent, also good for scrapes and cuts.The things you learn in history books, who knew.I also got in a aluminum foil sale 99 cents bought 4 at pharma plus and they had a nurse doing Diabetes testing so I had one and am well below any thing worth being concerned about , celebrated with a cream puff from Solby's.
Came home and blogged and face booked and emailed and then and now saying get a book and curl up in the chair have a tea and ignore any house work I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment