Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Annoying people I live with and other space Aliens

Yesterday was pleasant enough day lots of laundry , some Gardening I planted the Rhubarb plant near the composter ,Organized more garbage and made burgers for dinner. Forgot to call my mom of which she reminded me ,fell asleep on the couch as usual no one came down to talk to me no one sat with me except when they ate.
What is the point of even being in this here other than cleaning up after other peoples crap.
I am going to do a little experiment, I will no longer cook for them nor clean their stuff just my things, not put they're things away were they belong just leave everything where they leave it. organize my meals and see if they notice a difference.The plot thickens and the games  afoot. Watson ....I mean Peg.

No comments:

Post a Comment