Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fog and Sun and damp and heat{ were are we in Malasia}

I awoke to a blanket of fog down here by the lake.
This led to a foggy head  so that I could stub my foot and then swear like a sailor , which led to me ms stepping and more swearing FNKN<
I then spoke to Rashid, who probably lives on a tropical island in the Philippines and or Dubai.Gave over all per taint info , and awaited  his response which went like this......Your not on the LIST....Me....WHAT LIST....Your MOM'S LIST...MY MOTHER HAS A LIST.....YES AND YOUR NOT ON IT!.....CLICK...DIALING...Mom dial this number ...give this code...then press3 and wait and ask for Rashid.
Then tell him to put me on YOUR LIST...okay says she.....Call back discuss why a woman who lives alone some how gets sent a bill for...wait for it......$1,160.65 for 17 days of Hydro!
Oh its an estimate.... hello was no one looking at her previous month bill of 336.00 LOSERS
Meter man goes to read meter when no one home or in the store below the flat so gets to pick random numbers out of thin air to give elderly people HEART-ATTACKS!
I am going out to the store now and then will make some soup ...and do more laundry and figure out why My mother received a letter about a pension from the Italian Army for my departed dad who never served OMG!....

No comments:

Post a Comment