Saturday, April 17, 2010

Head aches and back aches and toe aches.............................Ah shut up

Do you ever talk to yourself in your head and never get anything sorted out.
I had a dull headache all day yesterday and a massive hot flash when I was out shopping, horrible, my top at the back was drenched. Then I thought I stub my toe just to get a little more pain going, that led me to lay down on the couch were for some reason pulled something near my back.Got that sorted out and had some Doritos's and salsa for dinner YUM... no comments from Mr. runny pants.
Cleaned all the bathrooms and dusted swept the floors took down the sheers and washed them , and left them in the machine for now.Washed the hall and kitchen and I'm done back to the Doritos' and salsa for lunch ....

No comments:

Post a Comment