Thursday, April 8, 2010

I wish it wouldn't rain..its grey and dull and I ache for sunshine

So this morning I  was hoping for a not so stressful day as the least , it started at 5.30  came downstairs and emptied the dishwasher while the coffee was perking , could hear the rain at the patio door..ping ping ping  consistent and steady{ yes yes means the same thing] what are you the dictionary police.
By 7 am Serena was up and ready to eat and go to work , thankfully found her mini umbrella in the hall closet when I organized after the dishes and between coffee's ..impressed yet, I'm not I 'm pooped!
Called Maryann after Serena's departure and had a lovely yak about nothing in particular , after hanging up I got stuff ready to wash yet again the kitchen floor, which because of my new runners with the grafitght sole leave charming cave renditions of the bottom of my feet like wall painting only on the floor.Not even museum quality all smudgy and loopy.
My Aunt called to inform me my mother has taken herself to the hospital emergency because of bowl pain shes been having.That she is waiting to be seen and that she will call me later. I phone my sister and share the wealth , then lose all interest in any more back breaking work.
Opted for a shower and then mom called still waiting to have tests done and she'll  call again.
no word so far its past 3pm now. I'll go and phone the emerge ward and see if any thing are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment