Sunday, April 18, 2010

Morning has broken like the first morning..freakin birds are chirping

Woke up this morning with the same head ache as last night , Marie came over last night and we watched a Bette Davis Film "The Letter" then we watched my " My Life in Ruins" ate low cal mouse and and had some drinks.
My head started to a ache at 11.30 .Fell asleep on the couch woke up again at 1.30  went to bed leaving half the light s on all night.
When the birds woke me up this morning my head still hurt  had more pills ate cereal toast and coffee laid down on the couch again till 9am headache at last gone.
Spoke to Marie , my mom and then Anna made plans to go shopping with Anna, bought new Back scrubbing brush.Two Styrofoam turtles , one tiny pot,tongs, and two huge tin and porcelain vases.Don't ask , the only thing  I really needed was the brush.Why turtles you ask , why , 2.00 a piece I answer.Maybe some after headache effects.Went  to dinner at Kelsey and then came home for coffee and conversation, Anna went home and I put on my stretchy PJ.
Going to watch Jean Simmons tonight.
Good night Ms. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment