Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rainy days and Tuesdays bunched with weeping phone calls.

It was a crappy day today becasue of the cold and rain and so I was in a foule not fowel mood.
I overcame it and accomplished  quite a bit.
Then called my mom after I returned from the store, bad idea !
She was very weeping and felt lenta , lenta weak that is , her pain in her nether regions was acting up and she hadn't felt like eating , I convinced her to eat some bread, along with her oatmeal.
She got a letter from the Italian consulate wanting to know if she was still alive, as she receives a tiny pension from my fathers pension.I said I'd look into that, then she went on to say the electric bill had come and they want 1,o40 .00 She said it said estimate , I said we don't pay the 1,040 dollars just what she usually pays.
She got upset and said the electric company wants to rob her blind cause she's old. I explained that this has been done to her before and that we will call and it will be fine. Then she said she didn't want to live any more , I said don't be silly , the electric company is so not worth it.
Then she said she didn't want to live in house anymore and I said she can come live with me.That she was lonely.
I said she could have Aaron s old room and will just move the computer in to the hall way and put doors back on his closet.
It was a sad  and despondent day for her.
I hope tomorrow will be better.I hate that she feels this way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment