Monday, April 26, 2010

Goodbye Dear Uncle Pino

Our darling Uncle Pino passed way Saturday I believe and we are heart broken, Each and every time I visited Sicily he opened his home and his arms to me and my family.
He was bigger than life at 6 feet 3 inches and you always felt wonderful getting a hug or kiss from him.
He adored and cherished all in his family and his friends. He leaves behind my Aunt Maria Theresa, his daughter Maclovia and her family Nino and Antonio and Andrea, Oscar and Michaela and Serena and Samuel , Flavio and Antonetta and Virgina and Roberta.His only brother alive there my darling Zio Ignazio a most wonderful and sweet man. Also his two sisters there Rosetta and Francesca. Here in Canada his brother Augostino and Anthony and Nicola.
They have laid him to rest next to my dad and their parents and grandparents.
May flights of Angels lay thee to they eternal rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment