Thursday, April 22, 2010

mama Mia here we go again!

My mom was feeling very despondent the other day Tuesday to be  precise, so I asked my younger brother Robert to go and bring her to my house, where she seemed to perk up.I  went  to the store to get her anything she might want to eat or prepare, then came home and made dinner preps because I had to be at work later in the afternoon,went to work and left her in my daughters care.
My sister dropped in to bring her some items she'd forgotten at home and she went into the depression mode again, My sister told told as did i she has to stop thinking that way , she is in relativity great health for 82 and she should be thankful , she has her own teeth good grief. Most of mine crowns .
When I got home she had not eaten what I rushed to make but just a small bowl of pasta.....breathe and count to ten. fine ...I ate it and Serena did as well, then my waist flotation muffin was called out," were did that come from are you getting fat."I replied the same place yours came from MOM." Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment