Friday, April 30, 2010

Where in the world is Plastiki

You may ask what is Plastiki, Its a a catamaran may entirely of plastic bottles and is sailing around the world documenting  garbage flows in our oceans , there are 6 which follow the currents of the Ocean , one is believed to be 90 feet deep, its located of the coast of American in the Pacific between Australia.
Right now they are located off I believe is Little Island in what is commonly known as the dead zone . Hardly any air currents  to push your sails.

I at home am in the mists of cleaning and then having a shower and washing my stringy greasy hair YUK.
Yesterday I potted some Petunias and bought more soil and generally over did it.
Watched Grey s last night while Dan was away talking about running to another group of recently brainwashed  runners.
 came home then went upstairs to watch CSI dead heads.
I went to bed at 11 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment