Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It was an ill Wind that blew yesterdy

It was a blustery swirly derpishire day, the wind felt like ice beyond the garage.
 I managed some de weeding, but that was it .
I will attempt to go to home depot to purchase paint for the family room, some pansies for the garden and some dirt too.
Need to get some groceries an clean out the fridge, I 'll do that this morning.
I have to find the address and 1- 800 number for a replacement canopy for the gazebo.
Well let the games begin I see the wind is picking up again ,and I need to throw a load of laundry in the machine.
 I need to win lotto 649 or a scratch and win so I can call it a day with this house work routine.

Poetry
Stay here always in Paradise
Protect it from the greedy and unenlightened
Your message will be only to true friends whose souls have touched yours
So many generous of spirit, joy and laughter, asking for nothing yet they give so much
You have recieved a treasure, that many would steal, this piece of Shangralai
Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment