Monday, April 19, 2010

Sneezy whezzy and MAI NOUSE ID STUFFED UP!

Yesterday when I went out with friend Anna in her car which her beautiful dog Sunny rides shot gun  most of the time, I inhaled billions upon billion's of dog dander and hair or fur.
Spent most of last night awake trying to get it out of my airways. Woke up feeling like my head was in a large plastic drum, Ka Thump blow and then sneeze.
It is starting to dissipate slowly but Shirley ...LOL...
I planted my Dahlia in the front garden lets hope it takes,I trimmed my licorice bush for the Monarch butterfly's to come and visit.
Caught up on the latest news about Iceland's Volcano , sound s like it wont be receiving any tourist for quite a while.The ash and toxicity spewing are now also flowing south.
They said it could take up to a year, to settle down.
I think this has to do with the fact that most of Iceland is thermos  hot pools and lava  and this makes for a terrifying mix.
Although my son and his Donna were  set to go there on May 15th , I am glad this happened while they were at home and not there with no way to fly out. Yes money may be lost but they will be well and safe.
I'm going to pay the dentist now and get something for lunch and mail some letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment