Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can it get any stupider?

Woke up this morning at 5.30 am and went down stairs , made coffee, looked out living room window and thought who took our car. I was under the mistaken impression given by my husband earlier this week he was leaving for Boston this morning.He would never drive our car there.
came back upstairs and noticed suitcases behind bedroom door still here, maybe he went for milk as we left our milk at the supermarket some how yesterday and did not realize it till 10.30 pm last night when he came down for a glass. Nope I thought 1/2 hour later , were can he be, still under the il;illusion he was leaving this morning, so as my daughter got up to have cereal with no milk I thought I'd  c all his cell," I'm at work he replied "when" I said were are you?"Mystery solved and daughter went to work in a tiff. Black coffee for me and laundry and wash the floors and do the bathrooms .Will go for walk later, need more coffee.
Received great photo's from friend Nancy and lover boy , touring around the windy city. Do these people never work?

No comments:

Post a Comment